At Live Oak RV Park, we believe our guests are some of the most considerate, sincere, and helpful people in Brazoria County with
great common sense, needing no written rules as they already honor the well being of others. We include these rules in order to maintain a peaceful, respectful, and safe community for our
- Price: Based on 2 occupants. Additional occupants over the age of 12 are permitted subject to the management’s approval and will be charged an additional fee.
- Visitors: Permitted up to 3 days a month. Visitors desiring to stay beyond 3 days are permitted, but are subject to management approval and will be charged an additional
- Monthly Guest Payments: Due by the 1st of each month. If payment has not been received by the close of the 5th day of the month, then the guest will pay a
late payment penalty charge in the amount of $10 per day until payment is made in full.
- Security Deposit: A deposit of $150 is required at the time of move-in for monthly guests. Deposit refunds will be mailed within 30 days after all bills are reviewed and the site
has been inspected.
- Utilities & Amenities: Guests will pay for electricity based on the monthly meter reading at the same rate paid by the park management to their electricity provider. This
payment is due with the monthly guest payment. Water and complementary Wi-Fi access is included. Wi-Fi speed is not guaranteed, especially during peak usage times. Internet services may only be used
for lawful purposes. Cable TV, Internet, and telephone services are available from Coastal Link (979.798.5465).
- Quiet Time: 8pm-7am- Because many of our guests must wake up early to get to work, our quiet time does begin early at 8pm. Any noise that is considered annoying or offensive by
the park management is not permitted. This would include (but is not limited to) loud music, motorcycles, generators, car mufflers, and barking dogs. Profane language is not permitted.
- Generators: Not permitted unless needed for power outages or emergencies.
- Parking & Vehicles: Provided for 1 RV and 1 Vehicle. Second vehicles may be permitted, but cannot park or extend into the street or main driveways within the park or on the
grass. More than 2 vehicles are permitted only by prior arrangement with management. Live Oak RV Park does not guarantee space for extra vehicles. These vehicles/trailers must be registered and will
be parked in designated and numbered parking overflow areas. There will be a $30 per month per vehicle fee. No major auto or other vehicle repair is permitted in the park.
- Speed limit: Maximum Speed is 5 mph.
- Firearms: The recreational use of firearms (including BB guns, air-rifles, and bows and arrows) their open display, and fireworks are not permitted.
- ATVs: The recreational use of ATVs, go-carts, golf-carts, etc. is not permitted.
- Fires: Recreational fires may not burn on the ground. Instead, all recreational fires must be held in a container such as a cast iron fire pit, chiminea, cement block fire pit,
or other similar container, and shall be constantly attended until the fire is extinguished. At least one portable fire extinguisher or other on-site fire-extinguishing equipment, such as dirt, sand,
or garden hose, shall be available for immediate use. No recreational fires shall occur during a time in which a county burn ban is in effect for Brazoria County. Cooking fires contained in barbeque
grills, barbeque pits, and other open flame cooking devises are allowed.
- We Love Our Trees: We know you do too. Remember, no cutting, climbing, driving nails/screws, or attaching objects to trees is permitted. If you find that a limb needs trimming,
please contact the staff at Live Oak RV Park and we will be happy to help you.
- Jones Creek: Is home to venomous snakes and occasionally alligators. Please be cautious around the water, especially with small dogs and children.
- Pets: Are permitted and must be registered with park management. Dogs must be on a leash at all times and under control of an individual able to manage the animal. Animals may
not be tied or put on a run outside the RV. No more than 2 pets are allowed per site. Cats at the park are inside pets only and are not allowed outside unless on a leash. Guests must pickup and throw
away their pet’s waste. Animals shall not disturb other guests with barking or violent behavior. No aggressive/dangerous dog breeds are allowed in the park. (Pit Bulls,
Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman Pinschers, Rottweilers, Chows, Great Danes, Presa Canarios, Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Boxers, Wolf-hybrids, or a mix of any of
these breeds. Management has the authority to refuse service based on any animal that a guest may have.)
- Trash: The dumpster is located near the park entrance. Guests must keep their sites clean, orderly, and free of trash including cigarette butts and animal waste. Failure to do so
will result in a cleanup fee of $25 per violation.
- Hoses & Cords: Must be coiled, tied, and out of the way of groundskeeping. Clotheslines, electric space heaters, cheater boxes, and pigtails are not allowed. The park is not
responsible for any electrical components on RVs.
- Hose Bib Vacuum Breakers: Are required by law and must not be removed.
- Sewer Seal: A positive sewer seal is required at both ends and must be maintained at all times. Texas law requires that the sewer hose must be fastened using a connector or a
- Septic Pump Systems: The systems have an alarm that can be silenced by flipping the black switch to mute. If alarm sounds after business hours, please flip the switch, and then
notify the manager first thing in the morning.
- Children: Must be under a watchful eye of a parent/guardian. You are responsible for their safety and welfare.
- RV Upkeep: Power-washing and vehicle repair is not allowed in the park. However, bucket washing is acceptable, and we encourage you to keep your RV clean and in good repair.
- Check-Out Time: Is at Noon. We kindly request notice before moving out.
- Conduct: Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive, and vulgar behavior will not be tolerated. You will be required to leave
- Acts of Nature: Live Oak RV Park is in a strong storm and hurricane prone area. A bad storm or a hurricane could happen at anytime with little warning. Please be prepared in the
event of a storm warning to secure your trailer and personal property as soon as possible. In the event of a hurricane warning, when Live Oak management or officials require you to evacuate the park,
all persons will be required to leave the property and take all personal property including vehicles and trailers with them.
- Live Oak RV Park has a Zero Tolerance Policy: If law enforcement is called for any reason other than for medical or fire emergencies, you will be asked to leave immediately.
There will be no refund or pro-rating of your site cost. If we have to discuss your behavior with you, you may be asked to leave.
- Emergencies: Dial 911 for emergencies requiring fire, police, ambulance or any other emergency response. For non-emergencies, please call the manager at 979.824.8774. If we do
not answer, please leave a message and we will return your call. Our normal business hours are 8am to 5pm.